February 2020: Bay View Community Center
- South Shore Yacht Club - winning project was for money to buy clean-up supplies and a dumpster for debris removal for a public beach clean-up from Cupertino Park to Bay View Beach the SSYC would organize to remove the vast amount of debris that washed ashore after the terrible January 2020 windstorm.
- Sebastian Clancy and Street Angels - project proposed to drive around with Street Angels to locate homeless people who needed winter boots, and then subsequently purchase and deliver them to the people they identified.
- Deanne Lawson - Inner Beauty Center - project was to use the money to add to a pool of money already collected so that center could now buy a van with IBC decals on it for the outreach the group did in identifying and helping people who were being sexually exploited on the streets of the south side of Milwaukee.
- Nicole LaBrie - artist who wanted money to fund a crosswalk painting project on the street where a personal friend had recently been killed on by a reckless driver that was also near her daughter’s school .
September 2019: Emerald City Catering
- Oklahoma Ave Mural Project-Jeannette Torres, winning project to support a public art installment to unite a diverse neighborhood who would work together to design and execute the mural.
- Carmen-Pulaski Cafe and Coffee-Chris Schwab, Molly Pritz - project to train disabled students to become baristas by buying a coffee cart and supplies so students could prepare and sell coffee at school.
- Pumpkin Pavilion-Forest Richter, project to pay for security to watch over the 1000 carved pumpkins over night to keep them from being vandalized.
- 100 for Humboldt-Michael Bubolz - project to buy 100 trees to replace the trees in Humboldt Park that had been cut down due to Dutch Elm disease.
November 2018: Hawthorne Coffee Roasters
- Vineyard Value Studio (Community Art Studio) - winning project to start an art center at the Vineyard church for homeless vets to stop in and create art
- Groundwork MKE's Green Veterans Program - co-winning project to help establish a community garden to help vets recover from PTSD and moral injury by gardening.
- Combat Vets Motorcycle Assn Xmas party.
- Healing Warrior Hearts retreat.
May 2018: Old Town Serbian Gourmet House
- Christa Marlowe - winner with the The Missing Voice project to support an all female public candidate forum project for women running for political office for the first time.
- Dena Nord - Mural Art Meets Community project.
- Katherine Cannistra - Community-built Public Bicycle Rack project.
- Leslie Corrao - The Seed Clothier project.
February 2018: Puddlers Hall
- Erin Dentice: winner with a project to buy plastic for the polytunnels and seeds and compost for the community agriculture and home skills program at Parkside School.
- Missing voice presentation for supporting Women in Democracy.
- Utility Box Art.
- TIppecanoe Church Warming Room - project to support the homeless that the church helps.
November 2017: Bounce Milwaukee
April 2017: Lazy Susan Restaurant
- Fernwood Montessor - winner with project to start a Model United Nations Club at the school and fund the club members for a field trip to Chicago for a national MUNC event.
- Publishers of RUST - a local magazine that features storied about Bay View looking for funding to keep going .
- Downtown Montessori for an outdoor ed camp for the 6th graders.
- Trowbridge and Milwaukee Community Sailing Center looking for funding to make model sailboats as a step in learning about Lake Michigan.
- AJ Dixon: winner with project proposal to restock the kitchen at the BVCC with new pots, pans, knives and other items necessary for teaching cooking classes there.
- South shore Earth Day.
- Housing March stories (Ex Fabula).
- Arts and Science Literacy Camp (ASLC) at Tippecanoe.