Join us for Kids and Family Night!
If you are a local non-profit, community group, or school, please join us at Chill on the Hill! We are offering one free night for you to bring your tent, table, and chairs to promote you efforts to our guests. Please bring along a kid-friendly event as part of your booth!
You must pre-register to participate.Thank you for participating in Chill on the Hill's Kids and Family Night! We have some great music on stage starting at 6pm with Slimabean, MYSO Jazz Band, and Colors of the Alphabet. We are located at Humboldt Park Band Chalet, 3000 S. Howell Ave. Actual entrance to the Chalet is on Park Road.
Here are a few things you'll need to know about having a booth at Chill:
1. No vehicles are allows on the Hill. Please drop off your gear at the "Sponsor Drop Off" area on Park Road behind the Band Chalet, next to the Babe's Ice Cream Truck. We will have volunteers from the South Shore Yacht Club Juniors Sailing Program to help check you in and carry your gear to your spot on the Hill. Parking is available on the street or on the grass lot for $5.
2. Hill spots are available on a first come first serve basis, and they will start about half way up the Hill.
3. Please be set up and ready to go no later than 5:45pm.
4. You need to bring your own tent, table, chairs, and anything you need for your booth. No power is available.
5. Per Milwaukee County Parks, no selling or financial transactions allowed at Chill on the Hill.
6. Please provide a kid friendly event for your booth. We'd appreciated it if it was environmentally friendly, too! Please, no balloons.
7. Chill ends around 8:30pm, but you can break down your booth when you feel you are done. Again, the Juniors will assist you in bringing your gear to the drop off area.
It's supposed to be a beautiful night, and we expect a good crowd! Enjoy the evening, and please let me know if you have any questions!
Patty Pritchard Thompson
Bay View Neighborhood Association
"Connecting Neighbors for a Better Bay View"